- Always do a patch test before use, and after 24 hours if there is a reaction from the blend please discontinue use.
- Store and keep essential oil bottles away from direct sunlight.
- Please avoid contact with eyes, if contact with eyes occur please flush the area with water or fractionated coconut oil and seek medical attention if needed.
- If you have any allergies to specific ingredients, Please read label before use.
- Please do not use any adult blends on babies as dilution ratio is not safe for them and some oils in the adult blends are not recommended for babies.
- If you are pregnant, please consult with your health care professional before use of any essential oil blends.
- Please read labeling carefully.
- Please avoid sunlight for upto 12 hours after applying a blend that has these photosensitive oils in it
Lemon / Bergamot / Wild Orange / Lime / Tangerine / Litsea / Grapefruit / Cumim
If exposed to sunlight (which gives off UV radiation) after topical application of a photosensitive oil, the skin may become temporarily darkly pigmented, red, or irritated.
Blends of Wellness are not medical practitioners and these products are in no way intended to treat, diagnose or prevent and cure any disease or condition. The following are guidelines only. All products have not been evaluated by the TGA.
Please message us via our contact page for any further questions or information.